We are always looking for new team members to join us here at ScoutWired.
Do you have what it takes? Is there a team that you would like to join? Or would you like to join a team to learn something new?
ScoutWired has a number of opportunities across a number of teams. We have;
- Games Team- Minecraft, Factorio, E-Sports, Shattered Exile
- Chat Team- Discord
- Media Team- SW Website, SW Forums, and our SW Social Media
- Training, Learning and Development Team- who run our training programs, and create awesome online resources for our team and users
As ScoutWired is global organisation we are looking for people who are able to assist us with supporting countries where English is a second language, especially in areas of Training, Learning and Development and Social Media.
We do have some requirements to join us, these are for the protection of users and team members alike, as we are Scouts and have strict policies and rules which dictate how we are to operate.
- You need to be registered as a member of an National Scouting Organisation (NSO)- we do have a verification process as part of the recruitment system. If you are under 18 and not registered, you are not eligible to join (We’re sorry, but that’s the rules…)
- We prefer if you were over 13 years old, Discord and other programs have a PG13 requirement to be eligible to own an account.
- We are okay for parents of Scouts to join the team- we also have a verification system in place for this as part of the recruitment system.
- If you are not registered with an NSO we do have a process for application that is different. Please contact us via a ticket in Contact Us.
- We’d like you to be with us for about 3 months before applying. This gives us a chance to get to know you, and you to get to know us. We can make exceptions to this, but it requires approval from the ScoutWired Council.
- You have to be prepared to complete training prior to appointment. Our Training, Learning and Development Team (TLD) conducts a number of training modules and courses that will set you up and prepare you for becoming a member of our team, as we have network security and child protection requirements that are in place and must be adhered to at all times.
We are really lucky here at ScoutWired, as we have a Training Team that are innovative and amazing. Unlike many other organisations and Online Scouting Communities, our team has tutors and trainers who have designed the courses to be fun and interesting, while informative and appropriate to our needs and our user’s needs.
We like our team members to start a ‘Learning Journey’. Our Head Trainer and some of our tutors are Scouters who are teachers, or are studying teaching at college/university. Our courses are designed to accommodate for all ages of Scouts, and each person is assigned a tutor to assist in learning.
So if you are ready and willing to step up, head over to our Support site page and submit a ticket. The Help Desk Team will get back to you as soon as possible!